Friday, February 6, 2009

ULV Graduation

I can't believe my graduation has already passed! I received my B.A. in Communications/Journalism in August 2008, but had to wait for the Winter Commencement to actually walk. It took place last week at the University of La Verne.

It was definitely a bittersweet experience. I was so excited to close a chapter in my life, yet kind-of sad at the same time. Even though I plan on going back to visit, it was weird saying "goodbye" to my old work study boss, Shane Rodrigues and adviser, Eric Bishop. I was also disappointed that I didn't get to talk with any of my professors, since it was impossible to find them afterward.

Even though Ethan is only 25-months-old, I could tell how happy he was for me by the way he was glowing and how he squeezed me tightly, grinning from ear to ear. Then there was my proud husband who kept taking pictures of me. All of my family members who came to cheer me on seemed very proud. I am so blessed to have family and friends that have supported me all throughout my college years. Thank you so much! I love you all!

No comments: