Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Babysitting = Best form of birth control

Ok, so I'm just kidding about babysitting being the best form of birth control. I know my youngest sister, Kaitlyn and her boyfriend, Corey will want to have kids someday after they get married. Although, these pictures prove that they even though they're in love, they aren't quite ready for "marriage & the baby carriage". Maybe they should babysit more often. =) Thank you guys for babysitting. I love you!

Aunt KK & her boyfriend came to babysit, so I could do transcriptions
(2 1/2 years old & 3 months old)

This is when Aunt KK & her boyfriend first arrived in the morning to babysit

This is what happened after a long day of babysitting,
while I was on the computer doing transcriptions & Ethan was napping

(Well, it wasn't THAT long of a day...LOL)