Friday, April 9, 2010

Best humidifer ever!

Originally submitted at Toys R Us
The Germ Guardian Ultrasonic Tabletop Humidifier uses Silver Clean technology to fight the growth of mold and bacteria in the water tank. When water is vaporized into the room, it is free of bacteria, mold and mildew. Unlike large, bulky humidifiers the Germ Guardian Tabletop Humidifier is sma...

Best humidifer ever!
By Amber - mother of two from Riverside, CA on 4/9/2010

 
5out of 5
Pros: Quiet, Easy To Use, Lightweight, Portable
Best Uses: Dry Winter, Living Room, Nursery, Bedroom, Help With Ailments
Describe Yourself: Homeowner
I haven't had any of the problems/issues that other people have mentioned. I've been using it for almost a year now. I love that this humidifier is small and can sit on top of my daughter's dresser (out of reach). I also have the larger model, but I prefer this one. It definitely needs an occasionally cleaning with vinegar and water, but since it's so small it takes very little time. It really helps with colds, skin rashes, eczema, and allergies. I highly recommend it! In fact, I'm going to purchase another one for my bedroom.

No comments: