Monday, October 25, 2010

Hyland's Teething Tablet Recall

Hyland's Teething Tablets have issued a voluntary recall. Click here for more information. You can also join discussions, or view comments on their Facebook page. The recall does not include Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Gel- .5 oz.

I love Hyland's products and will continue to use them in moderation. I've never given my children the recommended dosage -- I've only given 2 to 6 tablets within 24 hours and they've worked like a charm.

I'm looking forward to the new and improved teething tablets, which are expected to re-launch in early summer. I prefer Hyland's, however another safe and effective alternative to soothe your infant or child is: Boiron Homeopathic Medicine Camilia Teething Relief Single-Use Oral Doses, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 2).

No comments: