Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

You know you're getting old when you spend New Year's Eve cleaning, doing laundry, blogging, and going to bed at midnight without having any champagne...LOL. I guess you could say that's life with two kids. :)

In 2009 I was blessed with a healthy, beautiful baby girl & lots more. I'm anxious to see what God has in store for my life in 2010. It's crazy to think that this upcoming year, Ryan and I will have been married for four years in February, Emily will turn one in April, and Ethan will be four in December. Hopefully this year won't come and go as fast as 2009 did.

Happy New Year! May God bless you all with good health, happiness, love & peace. One of my New Year's resolutions is to update my blog, since I've been slacking.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

2009 was a great year!