Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting ready...

*This is a stock photo from eBay

We recently purchased this "JoJo Ladybug Polka Dot 9 pc Crib Bedding Set" on eBay. It retails for over $600 in boutiques, but I bid on it and won it for $96! It includes a crib quilt, crib bumper, fitted sheet, crib skirt (dust ruffle), 2 window valances, a diaper stacker, a toy bag, and decorative pillow. It's even cuter in person and I'm thrilled about the deal I got! The only other item I want now is the crib mobile, which is also on eBay.

Now I have to patiently wait for Ryan to stain Ethan's bunk beds that someone gave us, before I can move his baby furniture into Emily's room. I will post another picture once I get it all set-up. It's going to be so much fun to decorate a baby girl's room! :)

No comments: