Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ethan's quotes 6/9/10 - 8/18/10

June 9, 2010 – Two days after I had my ventral hernia repair, my thoughtful little man began praying: "Dear Jesus, I pray for mommy's tummy to not be swallowed anymore." He meant to say "swollen". LOL :)

June 12, 2010 – Ethan: “I wanna stay at grandma & YayYay’s house for a hundred nights!”

June 16, 2010 – Ethan: “Mommy, I pray you get better soon so you can hold me again for a hundred nights.”

July 7, 2010 – When I found Ethan’s missing bug he said, “Wow…you found it! Good eyes!” Later on, when I was dusting he said: “You’re doing a great job, mommy!” Me: “Why don’t you come help me?” Ethan: “I am helping! I’m just sitting on the couch watching you.”

July 10, 2010 – Ethan first looked at Emily and said: “You’re my favorite love love.” Then he looked at me and said: “And you are mommy…and daddy!”

July 11, 2010 – When I was nursing Emily tonight, Ethan said: “You’re so sweet mommy.” Me: “Aww…that’s nice of you! Why am I sweet?” Ethan: “Because you’re so gentle and loving to sissy.” Later, he said: “Mommy, you’re the funniest girl in the whole world and the nicest.”

August 13, 2010 – Ethan: “Amber, you’re hilarious!”

August 17, 2010 – Ethan: “Mommy, I hurt my finger.” Me: “What happened?” Ethan: “I was working on my truck and cut myself with a knife.” Me: “What knife?!?!” Ethan: “Oh…I didn’t have a knife. I was just telling a joke.” Me: “That’s not a funny joke, Ethan.” Ethan: “I was just kidding.”

August 18, 2010 – Ethan: “Mommy, did you like the Dodgers game? I was being a little fritzle. A fritzle means I spilled water on daddy’s shorts. I was trying to play with the water. He said don’t spill it and I did.” Me: “Who said you were being a fritzle?” Ethan: “Randi. She always comes to the game. She’s always there, then she goes home…and Uncle Kurty came too!”

No comments: