Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top 10 things I love about the fall season...

  1. Snuggling up with my husband & kids
  2. My kids go to bed earlier & there’s no struggle, since it gets dark earlier
  3. Ryan’s homemade pumpkin coffee cake, pumpkin pie, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (nonfat milk)…anything pumpkin
  4. Bonfires and s'mores in our backyard
  5. Staying warm & cozy with lots of blankets
  6. Family trips to Oak Glen, Big Bear, The Pumpkin Factory & Day Out With Thomas™
  7. Beautiful autumn leaves & crisp sunny days
  8. Ryan’s homemade soups
  9. Wearing jeans, sweaters & scarves
  10. New TV season
What are your favorite things about fall? Add to my list with your comments below.
Ethan ~ November 2008

1 comment:

heidi said...

Oak Glen is definitely a big one for us, too... infact I just did a post with a picture of our kids at Oak Glen 3 years ago. We've been going almost ever year since I was litte. Although, it seems like it is no longer a "hidden jewel" and people from all over visit there. Sometimes I wish it was just us "locals" that knew about it:)

I also love making apple pies and watching Johnny Appleseed on our old film projector!

I also love wearing jeans- sounds weird, but I love wearing jeans and long sleeves:)

P.S. loved this post!